FARA Boutique’s Returns and Exchanges Policy is rooted in making your shopping experience as happy and stress-free as possible. We want you to feel totally great about what we've sent, so we’re always working hard to create that experience. If you receive your item and change your mind, we accept returns for full-priced items as long as we are notified within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
SALE ITEMS cannot be returned or exchanged for international orders. All UK customers please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your returns of sale items.
• Earrings are final sale in compliance with UK health and hygiene regulations.
• We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned. Postage costs and responsibility of sending any product back to us falls with the customer.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods to FARA Boutique. FARA Boutique is not liable for the loss of garments being returned and will not keep an eye on tracking for return items. We advise you to choose a tracked postal service.
• We are not liable for the loss of garments being returned. The customer must dispute this with their postal service.
• Please to follow the returns process below, to return full priced items.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
Before you return please read the below conditions so there are no surprises.
• To return an item please fill out the return form, that can be found at our returns center within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
• Please also ensure you have read the return conditions.
• The item must be in the post back to us within 14 days of receipt.
• Items must be returned in original garment bags and condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
• Please ensure you add your original proof of purchase or a note stating your name, order number, and reason for return inside your return so we can identify you.
• Please ensure you mark “RETURNED GOODS” on the outside of your parcel. If you are outside the EU please also mark “RE-IMPORT” - if this is not marked and import charges are levied this will be deducted from your total refund. We cannot be held responsible for any taxes or fees claimed by customs upon re-entry into the UK.
• Once you have submitted your request we will review your return request and provide detailed return instructions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS YOUR REFUND?
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed.
Once we receive your item, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
You will be refunded via the original payment method. Once your item has been received and approved for refund we endeavour to process immediately but please allow 5 working days. You will receive an email confirmation of the return and refunded item with the amount. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned.
IF YOUR ITEM IS FAULTY?
Please notify us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the item and we will give instructions on how to proceed with your return. We ask that you also send photos, so that we can review and ensure that it is an isolated incident.
Please note that faulty items do still follow our return guidelines, and we must be notified within 7 days, and the parcel in the post within 14 days of receipt.
I HAVE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM?
If you seem to have received the wrong item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to fix any issues.