Low-cut waterfall maxi dress
ZOE DRESS FLAME
Cut from drapes of silky-smooth hemp modal, this luxurious evening gown waterfalls to create a flattering, elegant silhouette. Part seventies, part Grecian, Zoe is a wholly modern stunner, featuring thin spaghetti straps that lead to a plunging neckline, a gathered bust to amplify your curves, and a hemline that kisses the floor. Sultry and sophisticated, this dress was made for legendary nights.
SIZE AND FIT
- SM: bust 94cm, waist 94cm, hips 115cm
- ML: bust 104cm, waist 104cm, hips 130cm
- Designed for a loose fit
- Our model, Carol, is 168cm / 5'5", UK 8, wearing a SM
- Low plunge neck
- Gathered bust
- Spaghetti straps
- Long hemline
- Can appear sheer in certain lighting
FABRIC AND CARE
- Modal. Luxurious and smooth with a silky texture. A lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks away moisture.
- Modal is a bio-based fabric and one of the world’s most sustainable. It’s made from beech trees, which require very little water to grow. This means that the modal production uses 10-20 times less water than traditional cotton fabrics.
- Azo Free Dye. Eco-friendly, low-impact dye containing no toxic or carcinogenic chemicals. Safe for everyone – including people with chemically sensitive skin. Safe for the planet – no harmful chemicals in the production process.
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Hand wash
- Free shipping to the UK and US
- No extra duty on EU orders
- See our full Shipping and Returns policy HERE
ZOE DRESS FLAME
zoe dress flame
It’s so lightweight and easy to move in. The length is perfect for sandals or a bit of a heel. It is a bit see through but if you Lean into it’s it’s a cool vibe. I’ll definitely be getting this in all colors.
i have the zoe dress in black and where it often when the temperatures soar, when i'm traveling (it folds down to nothing!), or when the occasion calls for it. i love it because it's low maintenance (hand wash and hang to dry in a shady spot) and can be EASILY dressed up or down with accessories. am only subtracting a star because the FLAME color is not as bright in person. in photos it's a vibrant tomato orange (see stock photos with blonde model). in person, it's more of an earthy pumpkin (see photo with brunette model). overall, still beautiful but i was hoping for that vibrant red orange. hot tip: layer a lace longline bra underneath for extra coverage when needed---it looks insanely sexy and prevents nip slips.
Beautiful light material and perfect fit