Spaghetti strap backless silk dress
ZEN DRESS BLACK
This meticulously cut spaghetti strap dress is made from luxurious pure silk that drapes beautifully and flows effortlessly with your movements. It features chic spaghetti straps and a plunging back that cascades to a high-low hemline for a touch of drama. The racerback silhouette is ultra-flattering and shows off your best assets. An elevated and effortless look that will take you anywhere.
SIZE AND FIT
- SM: bust 86cm, waist 110cm, hips 160cm
- ML: bust 90cm, waist 120cm, hips 170cm
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fit
- Our model, Alissa, is 170cm / 5'6", UK 8 and wearing a SM
- Spaghetti straps
- High-low hemline
- Slightly sheer in the light
FABRIC AND CARE
- 100% Pure Silk. Lightweight and soft to the touch with a fluid drape. Slightly sheer with a subtle lustre. Silk is hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Azo Free Dye. Eco-friendly, low-impact dye containing no toxic or carcinogenic chemicals. Safe for everyone – including people with chemically sensitive skin. Safe for the planet – no harmful chemicals in the production process.
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Hand wash
- Free shipping to the UK and US
- No extra duty on EU orders
- See our full Shipping and Returns policy HERE
ZEN DRESS BLACK
I have been waiting "all my life" for this dress - a wonderful pattern made of silk! I already have two dresses (black and tourmaline) that match my complexion and eyes and I wear them together very often, especially for short trips by train or plane, walks along the river or beach. I am happy to see my next favorite color - navy blue. It will be mine soon. With gratitude for bold visionary creativity Namaste
So soft, beautiful, great fabric, amazing design, it’s like being *****, you feel totally free. Love the Fara dresses!!!
My first Fara purchase
I first came across Fara at Wychwood Festival. I noticed the dresses from across the festival field (my goddess dress radar was fully activated ) They had the cutest trying on area, and I just fell in love with their brand that day....since then I've spent a small fortune on most of their collections lol, but I treasure each and every piece still, 6 years later! I still wear this dress now and it's still in amazing condition (I make sure to carefully hand-wash the silk dresses in cold water) I bought the blue tiedye colourway and it's still one of my favourites...I've been obsessed ever since! Fara clothing always makes me feel good about myself, and that is quite rare being a super self conscious person, as soon as I put a Fara dress on I feel better, no other brand has consistently made me feel like that whilst wearing their clothing so for that I thank you lovely ladies Happy International Women's Day beautiful Fara godesses!